This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin For Vista Setup Postinstall post-textmf.sh With Cygcheck.out
- From: Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: Thomas Dineen <tdineen at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:35:10 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin For Vista Setup Postinstall post-textmf.sh With Cygcheck.out
- References: <46FED123.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have found a bug actually a hang condition when I attempt to
run Setup for Cygwin on my Toshiba Satellite with MS Vista
with all current MS Windows updates installed.
The hang occurs in the "Running" section of Setup on the file:
From what I can tell I am running the current version of Cygwin
This hang prevents Setup from finishing.
What is the best way to fix this?
BTW: I did install successfully on my win2k machine.
Great Software once it is installed.
Thanks for the help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html