Re: [gdb] Data watchpoints in Windows weirdness. Call for testers.

René Berber wrote:

(...)

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
main () at main.c:18
18	      Sleep (1000);
(gdb) p count
$3 = 1001
(gdb) c
Continuing.
Hardware watchpoint 2: count

Old value = 0
New value = 1002

(...)

Thanks!  That clearly shows the exact same problem.
Somehow, the code in the while(1) loop starts behaving,
and for the same executable, the symptom manifests exactly
across machines.  If one tweaks the program a little, the
problem shows up in different lines.

Could you tell me what version of Windows was that?

I'd be perfect if someone with access to a Windows != XP
machine could do the same test.

Cheers,
Pedro Alves