Searching for apps in cygwin by keyword

Hello,

Firstly apologies if this has been asked before, I did search the
archive, Google and various tutorials but did not find a clear answer.

Of course there are lots of apps included in the cygwin distribution. My
question is, how does one search to find what apps are installed that
fulfill a certain purpose? For example, I want to see how many apps have
'editor' in their description so I can choose from all the installed
editors, or I want to search for 'apache' in app descriptions to find
all the apache components installed.

I did see this in a tutorial not long ago, but I can't find that now, so
sorry for what is probably an extremely common and frustrating question.

Thanks.

H.
--
  Hussein Patwa