Re: Searching for apps in cygwin by keyword

Hi and thanks for getting back to me.  I guess each of these options
have a balance between ease of use and the detail returned.  However, it
may well be worth suggesting a system such as the one I described being
implemented in a future cygwin update.  So the description metadata from
setup.ini is somehow stored in a package which can be searched, thus
avoiding the filename/keyword clash of option 1, or needing internet
access as option 2.

Thank again.

H.

--