This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Xmgrace problems
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 16:47:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: Xmgrace problems
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2007-12-02 16:35Z, horacioemilio wrote:
> 1- in a general way, how can I install new specific programs once I need
> them ? Should I use again setup.exe like the first time I installed the
> whole system but only selecting the package that I need ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html