This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: configure command does not run.... d2u does not help either... appreciation from Dave
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:03:10 -0000
- Subject: RE: configure command does not run.... d2u does not help either... appreciation from Dave
- References: <email@example.com>
On 30 November 2007 19:42, MasterOfSw wrote:
> I don't know why d2u doesn't work though, if it really is just a LF/CRLF
Well, it probably would, if you could find /all/ the files that needed it,
but it needs a lot more than just running it over the configure script. It's
generally simpler to just re-unpack the tar from the command-line and throw
the mangled one away.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html