This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: snownews-1.5.7-1 - Text mode RSS/RDF newsreader
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:41:31 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: snownews-1.5.7-1 - Text mode RSS/RDF newsreader
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
License : GPL
Program is similar to similar to what lynx is for web-browsing.
Supports RSS 1.0 feeds that comply with the W3C RDF specification and
also supports Radio Userland's RSS 0.91 and 2.0 versions.
It also includes the following additional features:OA
- HTTP proxy support
- Correctly handles HTTP 301, 304, and gzip/deflate Content-Encodings.
- Imports OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language) subscription lists
- Fully customizable key bindings
- Customizable color support
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
More information on unsubscribing can be found:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html