Re: Hello am lonely girl Tatyana

Hi Tatayna,

Few questions, are you a geek? Whats your favorite Linux distro and do
you know how to compile from source? If you can answer this, the whole
cygwin community will fall in line for you :D

On Dec 8, 2007 12:56 PM,  <winterlighttanya@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>  I have seen yours profile on Match-seeker! Success also has decided to
>  try and to write to you!! My name is Tatyana to me of 29 years Hope I
>  will be lucky :-)
> I don't think that the age and appearance is so important though I am
> rather pretty. The most important what is inside you and how do you
> feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather
> mature already to know how to make a man happy.
> I don't know if you answer me or not. But why not to try? I will regret
> if not to try. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness.
> Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming. I try to act
> but not only to dream.
> So here I am :-)
> I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea
> of who I am.
> I work to earn for my living. I have a higher education and I am rather
> intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I want to have a
> family. I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers,
> movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make
> the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I can't say that I
> have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about the
> friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I am
> lucky to have some really good friends. But I am very sociable that is
> why there are many people I have good relations with.
>  I am rather independent. And work to be able to pay
> for the things I want to have in my life. In some words I can tell you,
> that I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life with all its aspects. I am
> very kind (I am not boasting :-)) which hurts me often. But I am strong
> enough to overcome the hardships on my way.
> Well, now it is up to you to decide to write me or not.
>
> Please write to me directly at  winterlighttanya@gmail.com
>
> I must to tell you that I am unable to use mail box of this site because
> I used services of the Internet cafe.
> I still hope for your reply. Have a good day!!!!!!!
> Tatyana
>

> --

sometimes truth is stranger than fiction
-bad religion-
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/mailist
I don't think the computers will take over the world. I have a bucket of water.