Re: Wish Setup would accept my Perl

"Jevin Sweval" <jevinsweval@gmail.com> wrote in message 49f7c7f10712081725n4648571fj561349102048aaca@mail.gmail.com">news:49f7c7f10712081725n4648571fj561349102048aaca@mail.gmail.com...
At work, we develop using both Cygwin's perl and AS's perl (we
distribute our app to people without Cygwin but with ActivePerl).

Thank you for these comments, Your environment is similar to my situation; my coworkers to whom I distribute some of my scripts may not need or want Cygwin.

But let me ask you a detail (which I have also asked elsewhere in this thread): in order to invoke a script that calls cygpath (or any other Cygwin program for that matter) I assume it is necessary to have cygwin\bin in your Windows path?