This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: [experimental] cygwin-1.5.25-7
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 22:38:02 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: [experimental] cygwin-1.5.25-7
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've uploaded another test version of the Cygwin DLL and its utilities,
version 1.5.25-7. It contains all fixes related to what cropped up
since the release of 1.5.25-5 on Sunday.
Changes since test version 1.5.25-6:
- Fix return value of poll().
- Fix file position in append mode for non-Cygwin processes.
- Fix missing definition of struct iovec when including sys/socket.h.
Changes since version 1.5.25-5:
- tzset is now thread safe.
- Fix a problem with spurious memory allocation failure.
- Fix permission settings for directories on non-NTFS file systems.
- Fix NaN and +-inf handling in various math functions.
- Fix a problem with potentially wrong results in tgammaf().
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions, then look for
'cygwin' in the 'Base' category (it should already be selected). You
will need to use the 'Exp' radio button to get the test version.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html for details.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html