This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Intermittent perl crash
- From: "Michael Kairys" <kairys at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:22:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Intermittent perl crash
- References: <email@example.com>
"Michael Kairys" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
By "fairly simple" I mean ones I'm working on that at this point are only
reading arguments and doing string operations.
Sorry, one more thing, and probably "the" thing: system("notepad &");
So this is clearly fork-related, but I can't get it to fail consistently
(or, right now, at all.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html