This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bzr 1.0-1 -- Next-generation distributed version control
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:58:49 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bzr 1.0-1 -- Next-generation distributed version control
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Home page: http://bazaar-vcs.org/
License : GPL
Distributed version control system that is powerful, friendly, and
scalable implemented in Python.
- Just one .bzr directory at the top of the tree; it doesn't clutter
the tree or get in your face. No wierd ++file--names--0.
- The user interface is simple and familiar to people with experience
from CVS or Subversion: add, mv, diff, status, commit, log, merge, etc
all do what you would expect.
- Offers a choice between centralized and decentralized work within a
single project: when in the office, you can work on a shared central
branch. For experimental changes or offline work you can make a branch
on your laptop and merge back in later.
- Preserves history; any previous revision can be recreated. History
can be GPG-signed to protect against man-in-the-middle attacks, bad
mirrors, server intrusion or data corruption.
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
Upgrade existing branches to new format with command 'bzr upgrade'.
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
More information on unsubscribing can be found:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html