This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: A question on cygcheck
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 02:10:32 -0000
- Subject: RE: A question on cygcheck
- References: <476AEF95.email@example.com>
On 20 December 2007 22:41, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> I have noted that the command
> $ cygcheck -cv > check.out
> creates the check.out file in DOS (CR+LF) style.
> Is this correct?
Same reason as strace, I would assume: it's a DOS-based program, not a cygwin one.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html