This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygwin 1.5.25-7: cygcheck does not work?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:38:28 -0000
- Subject: RE: cygwin 1.5.25-7: cygcheck does not work?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 21 December 2007 12:41, Alexey Lyubimov wrote:
> Thanks, Brian!
> But what would be the "final" decision? As far as I
> understand 1.5.x branch MUST support Win98. Am I
> Should I wait for 1.5.25-8 (where hard dependencies on
> NT-dll would be removed, I hope) or should I downgrade
> to some previous 1.5.25-x?
Possibly the best solution for now would be:
1. downgrade to working 1.5.25-x
2. cp /bin/cygcheck.exe /tmp
3. upgrade back to 1.5.25-7
4. cp /tmp/cygcheck.exe /bin
i.e. just save the good version of cygcheck from the old version of the install.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html