This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cut & Paste doesn't work in Cygwin on WinXP Pro
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:03:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cut & Paste doesn't work in Cygwin on WinXP Pro
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2007-12-23 01:55Z, Jack Ripper wrote:
> I have Cygwin set up on Windows 2000 and the mouse
> works perfectly to select text to do cut & paste. I
> have another Cygwin setup on Windows XP Pro, but the
> mouse does not select text, and can't cut & paste.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html