This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin updates
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 16:38:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cygwin updates
- References: <email@example.com>
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Is there a way to run a script to check for updates, download them,
> and install?
I download the updates using a combination of a my script (getcurr.sh)
and one (clean_setup.pl) found following the Cygwin lists. See the
attachment in .
In any case, I install with setu.exe and do not know other simple methods.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html