This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw-runtime-3.14-1
- From: "Chris Sutcliffe" <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:21:57 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw-runtime-3.14-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the mingw-runtime available for download.
For a list of changes see below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Changes since mingw-runtime-3.13-1:
2007-12-27 Chris Sutcliffe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/_mingw.h: Increment version to 3.14.
2007-11-26 Chris Sutcliffe <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in: Add libmsvcr90.a and libmsvcr90d.a targets.
* msvcrt.def.in: Add support for __msvcr90__ and __msvcr90d__ defines.
* mingwex/math/log10f.S: Correct issue with comments.
* mingwex/math/log10l.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log1p.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log1pf.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log1pl.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log2.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log2f.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/log2l.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/logf.S: Ditto.
* mingwex/math/logl.S: Ditto.
2007-10-03 Danny Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mingwex/gdtoa/mingw_snprintf.c: fixed warning during compile.
2007-10-03 Bernd Becker <email@example.com>
* include/io.h (__finddata64_t, __wfinddata64_t): changed member 'size'
from '_fsize_t' to '__int64' to be consistent with the other ...64
structures and the value set there is 8 bytes not 4. Add guard for both
as the are only used by functions available from 6.1 on.
* include/malloc.h (_HEAP_MAXREQ): Define.
* include/math.h: fixed a typo in a comment.
(atanhf): Fixed declaration.
* include/wchar.h (__wfinddata64_t): changed member 'size' from '_fsize_t'
to '__int64' to be consistent with the other ...64 structures and the value
set there is 8 bytes not 4. Added guard as this function is only used by
functions available from 6.1 on.
* include/sys/stat.h: some members of 'stat' were declared with types with
a prefixed underscore, while the ones without the underscore should have
been used. Added guard to '__stat64' as it is only used by functions
available from 6.1 on. Added the wide character versions of the
exec()/spawn() family for completion
(_stati64): changed the type of the 'st_mode' member from 'unsigned int' to
* include/sys/timeb.h (timeb, _timb): changed the type of the 'time' member
from 'long' to 'time_t'
(__timeb64): moved declaration of structure directly before the declaration
of the function '_ftime64()', so it is guarded as well
* include/sys/utime.h (__utimbuf64): moved declaration of structure directly
before the declaration of the functions using it, so it is guarded as well
2007-09-24 David C. Daeschler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mingwex/gdtoa/mingw_snprintf.c (x_sprintf): Correct LEN_L typo in 'l'
case. Add missing break in 's'/LEN_S case.
2007-08-25 Keith Marshall <email@example.com>
Make snprintf() and vsnprintf() conform to C99.
* include/stdio.h: Add note about incompatibility between...
(snprintf, vsnprintf): These two mingwex functions, and...
(_snprintf, _vsnprintf): these MSVCRT counterparts.
* mingwex/Makefile.in (STDIO_OBJS): Remove snprintf.o and vsnprintf.o
(STDIO_DISTFILES): Remove snprintf.c and vsnprintf.c
* mingwex/stdio/snprintf.c: Delete.
* mingwex/stdio/vsnprintf.c: Delete.
* mingwex/gdtoa/mingw_snprintf.c (snprintf): Alias to __mingw_snprintf
(vsnprintf): Alias to __mingw_vsnprintf.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html