This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Linker Errors?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:42:16 -0000
- Subject: RE: Linker Errors?
- References: <loom.20080201T161144firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01 February 2008 16:22, Richard Head wrote:
> I get the following output when I try and link 3 object files to form my
> gcc main.o fusionFileIO.o fusionAlgorithms.o -o fusionTK.exe
> fusionFileIO.o:fusionFileIO.c:(.rdata+0x0): multiple definition of
> `_BAD_IMAGE' main.o:main.c:(.rdata+0x0): first defined here
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [fusionTK.exe] Error 1
> "BAD_IMAGE" is a constant declared in a header file used in all 3 of the
> object files.
> Where am I going wrong?
You need to refresh your memory on the difference between a declaration and
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html