This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Section 508 Compliance
- From: "Heaney, Robin G" <ROBIN dot G dot HEANEY at saic dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Heaney, Robin G" <ROBIN dot G dot HEANEY at saic dot com>, "Carrington-Duckett, Laura B." <LAURA dot B dot CARRINGTON-DUCKETT at saic dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:08:46 -0500
- Subject: Section 508 Compliance
I checked the FAQ and did numerous searches both on your website and
Google, but could not find any mention of Cygwin being section 508
Can you please let us know if the latest version of Cygwin is compliant
with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act? If possible, please provide
us a completed Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT).
SAIC, NBIS CM Specialist
Confidentiality Notice: This communication and any attachments may
contain information that is proprietary to SAIC and/or its customers. It
may be used by the intended recipient only for the purpose for which it
was transmitted. If you received this message in error, please return it
to the sender and delete this copy from your system.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html