This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Memory leak problem reported with gfortran
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:26:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: Memory leak problem reported with gfortran
- References: <47A614EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2008-02-03 19:24Z, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Is this a bug in Cygwin memory management?
According to this report (marked in bugzilla as a duplicate):
a similar problem was observed with MinGW. Could it be an
issue with the msw port of gfortran, rather than a problem
with Cygwin's or MinGW's memory-management system routines?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html