This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Memory leak problem reported with gfortran
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:57:40 -0000
- Subject: RE: Memory leak problem reported with gfortran
- References: <47A614EC.email@example.com>
On 03 February 2008 19:24, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> I have confirmed this problem on Cygwin reported here:
> Those of you most familiar with the Windows environment could perhaps help
> here. Is this a bug in Cygwin memory management?
Are you using cygwin as anything other than a shell to launch mingw32
compilers and the mingw32 applications they build?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html