This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Warning msg: multiple cygwin1.dlls
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Cygwin ML'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:13:18 -0000
- Subject: RE: Warning msg: multiple cygwin1.dlls
- References: <5E25AF06EFB9EA4A87C19BC98F5C87530D314F@core-email.int.ascribe.com> <47A751F5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04 February 2008 17:57, Fergus wrote:
> Phil Betts wrote:
> > cygcheck tells you where each of the DLLs are. Since you don't want
> > to trouble us with output, you could at least read it yourself ;-)
> Thank you. The two entries for cygwin1.dll that result in the Warning
> message are
> being, in fact identical. Since not everybody gets this I deduce that my
> mount settings are eccentric.
You also have a lot of this:
Warning: D:\bin\rm.exe hides \bin\rm.exe
Are you running cygcheck from within the /bin dir? If so, does the bug
still arise if you run it from a different cwd?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html