This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Wikia and FAQ
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:20:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Wikia and FAQ
- References: <47A739D0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080205100657.359A513C4E5@cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 11:03:42AM +0100, Pedro Macan?s wrote:
>De: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] En nombre de
>Larry Hall (Cygwin)
>Enviado el: lunes, 04 de febrero de 2008 17:14
>Asunto: Re: Cygwin Gnome and Cygwin Wikia
>Pedro Macan?s wrote:
>>Please don't commandeer other threads for your own use. If you have
>something to say that doesn't relate to existing threads, just send a
>new email message with the new topic to the list. Replying to an existing
>message links that reply to the existing thread, even if you change the
>I was new to the list. Now I have stored the email in the addressbook.
>>Any chance you'd be interested in maintaining the official Cygwin FAQ
>and/or documentation? That would be a big help to the Cygwin community.
>Yes, we can include it in the Cygnus Wikia and improve it with new questions
>(they could be added in the FAQ talk page).
I think you missed the point. We already have a FAQ. It's not likely
that we would move it to another site.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html