This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin emulates an environment closest to ...
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:18:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin emulates an environment closest to ...
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2008-02-05 19:02Z, nobody wrote:
> Cygwin emulates an environment closest to SunOS, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM's AIX,
> DEC OSF (Digital UNIX), or IRIX ?
> No this is not my homework. I need to know the closest archetype for a
Cygwin provides GNU make, coreutils, and bash (among
many other things).
What system-specific issues do you expect to encounter,
or have you encountered on other platforms?
Are you using autotools?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html