This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to get Setup to work...
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:55:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unable to get Setup to work...
- References: <000901c86adc$b88459d0$298d0d70$@net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Mel Rosso-Llopart wrote:
Every attempt to get setup to work has failed. Either I get an empty
directory tree for cygwin on my C: drive or setup aborts with the tradition
XP failure window to send a message to Microsoft. Some interesting
1) Dr. Watson also aborts after trying to dump the setup dump
I'm not sure what this means.
2) When the screen comes up to show my locations from which to select my
download, it is always blank
This suggests to me that you don't have a connection to the network or
at least not 'http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html'. See what you get with
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html