This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please update to Automake 1.10.1
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Sebastian Pipping <webmaster at hartwork dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:41:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: Please update to Automake 1.10.1
- References: <47AFC27B.email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Sebastian Pipping on 2/10/2008 8:35 PM:
| Please update Automake to the latest version with LZMA support.
This can't be done until LZMA support is upgraded first (trust me - I
installed automake 1.10.1 in my /usr/local, and had to first install
lzma-utils before I could use the dist-lzma feature of automake).
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html