Do your research on this company PERT

More news just out.

This stock is at a low, and the best buy in stage ever!  With US Navy testing going great, prices have dropped in anticipation of news.

We know this solid nuts and bolts company has something big brewing and will rebound strong.

This opportunity doesn't come along every day. It's knocking now, will you answer?

Next week don't find yourself saying "I wish I bought it last week at .34".

Buy pert first thing Tuesday and watch it climb back up to a dollar next week.