This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No History from earlier logins
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:33:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: No History from earlier logins
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2008-02-13 00:18Z, curator wrote:
> I got some problem with my cygwin installation. In my .bashrc file, i export
> HISTFILE to a new file. When this is done, i have a history on every login,
> but when i close the shell, all data is lost.
Are you closing it by typing 'exit' in the shell?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html