This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Grace does not work
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp, Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: me <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:54:15 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: RE: Grace does not work
- Reply-to: matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp
I have tried to use grace with buiding from source.
I tried the cygwin ftp source trees or grace web page.
Build processes thenseslves seemed to be done.
However, no binaries have been worked well at all.
I do not usually use the grace. So that I don't worry it at all.
But I have a question about the grace use from the octave from the octave ML.
I cannot reply it because the grace on cygwin has been worked even
at my every efforts.
What was wrong with me ?
I do not usually use grace but I think thst it is a good software.
I hope that the grace maintainer on the cygwin will overcome this problem.
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html