This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Perl with SerialPort
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:45:32 -0000
- Subject: RE: Perl with SerialPort
- References: <email@example.com>
On 13 February 2008 21:23, curator wrote:
> So the question is: i would like to prefer no 2. For that i have to install
> SerialPort for Perl for cygwin.
> Is this possible, and if yes, could you tell me how?
I'm no perl expert, but from what I've read on the list it seems that cpan
works under cygwin for most perl modules. Give it a try and let us know how
it goes. Remember to use /dev/ttySX to refer to COM port (X+1), i.e COM1 ==
/dev/ttyS0, COM2 == /dev/ttyS1, etc.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html