This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gettext 0.16.1
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:50:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: gettext 0.16.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Henk M. de Bruijn wrote:
I am using Msys and Cygwin for compiling the most recent version of
GnuPG. GnuPg needs gettext 0.16.1
In Msys it is possible to use gettext version 0.16.1 but if I want to
compile with cygwin the most recent version 0.15.1
How does upgrading work?
Looks like for now you need to build your own 0.16.1 if you need it
and can't wait for the maintainer to update it.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html