This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Success in accessing network shares on windows through sshd
- From: Jani Saksa <robsku at fiveam dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:41:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: Success in accessing network shares on windows through sshd
- References: <47B20310.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Jani Saksa wrote:
If I understand correctly you can't normally see or access mapped
network drives on windows when remotely logged through cygwin sshd,
but I found a way and I have a couple questions:
Have you seen and read through this?
Seems that I've missed that... So there is no easy way to use non-public
share, except with 'net use' command, but is there any work-in-progress
around this issue at the moment?`(personally I would gladly participate,
but I know too little about windows programming and cygwins internals to
actually be helpfull ;) ).
Peace & Love,
Jani a.k.a. Sir Robin * +358 44 927 3992
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html