This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: is it possible to re-compile sshd to support "real-user" login in terms of public key authentication
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:02:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: is it possible to re-compile sshd to support "real-user" login in terms of public key authentication
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Chen Yue wrote:
> requires password in the third parameter. So I wonder how Tectia sshd
> implements this mechanism.
You'd have to ask them. They probably install a LSA module. Cygwin has
this capability as well in the unreleased CVS version.
> Is it possible I re-compile Cygwin sshd to support this feature?
I don't understand the logic here. If certain functionality is not
implemented how is simply recompiling going to change anything?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html