This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible Bug: Spurious SIGTERM from Cygrunsrv 1.20 on W2K3EE
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:00:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Possible Bug: Spurious SIGTERM from Cygrunsrv 1.20 on W2K3EE
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 19 12:43, Greg Gibeling wrote:
> Program: cygrunsrv 1.20-1
> OS: Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition SP2
> Problem: The child process of cygrunsrv (openSSH/sshd in this case) receives
> a SIGTERM ~10-30 seconds after cygrunsrv is started.
Looks like a really dumb last-minute change on my part. Sorry about
that. I just uploaded the fixed release 1.21-1.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html