This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Packaging error] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: zoo 2.10-1 -- Manipulate zoo archives
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:37:00 +0100
- Subject: [Packaging error] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: zoo 2.10-1 -- Manipulate zoo archives
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
> Homepage: http://packages.debian.org/zoo
> License : Custom (Public domain)
> Zoo is used to create and maintain collections of files in compressed
> form. It uses a Lempel-Ziv compression algorithm that gives space
> savings in the range of 20% to 80% depending on the type of file data.
> Zoo can store and selectively extract multiple generations of the same
Although I checked the latest build the uploaded files are missing all
executables (/usr/bin directory is missing), only documentation is installed.
I'm wondering how this can happen. Jari are you building with a
different build script than the one you distribute with your src
When I build with your script the executables are included in the binary
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html