This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Packaging errors] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: sgrep 1.94a-1 -- Search indexed text regions like SGML,XML and HTML files
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:40:25 +0100
- Subject: [Packaging errors] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: sgrep 1.94a-1 -- Search indexed text regions like SGML,XML and HTML files
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Jari Aalto writes:
> PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
> Homepage: http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/jjaakkol/sgrep.html
> License : GPL
> Structured grep is a tool for searching and indexing text, SGML,XML
> and HTML files and filtering text streams using structural criteria.
> The data model of sgrep is based on regions, which are nonempty
> substrings of text. Regions are typically occurrences of constant
> strings, SGML-tags, or meaningful text elements, which are
> recognizable through some delimiting strings or the builtin SGML, XML
> and HTML parser. Regions can be arbitrarily long, arbitrarily
> overlapping, and arbitrarily nested.
Your postinstall script cannot copy the default config file because it's
current name is /etc/defaults/etc/sample.sgreprc, but is should be
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html