This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Grace distribution is not standard
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: rodmedina at cantv dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: me <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:50:53 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Grace distribution is not standard
- Reply-to: matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp
The grace have not been executed on my computer.
Are there people who tried to work the grace on thier computers?
I'm not using the grace in dairy works.
But I think that it is a good software.
I hope that it works well on any computer who are installed the cygwin.
--- Rodrigo Medina <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Unlike the distributions of all other packages the distribution
> of grace does not put the executable program in one of the standard
> directories /bin or /usr/X11R6/bin. Instead it puts xmgrace.exe inside
> /usr/share/grace/bin. In /bin there are only links pointing to the
> actual .exe. The problem is that non-cygwin programs do not understand
> such links.
> I think that the grace distribution should be like those of all other
> cygwin programs.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html