This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck -f ... misleading as to file ownership & no relative paths
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:14:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: cygcheck -f ... misleading as to file ownership & no relative paths
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marco Atzeri wrote:
$ cygcheck -f $PWD/README
I guess I look at the "$PWD" as something that shouldn't be necessary
for the user to type, since having to put "$PWD" before a filename isn't how
the standard POSIX utils (cp, cat, ls, etc...) generally work. Just seemed
particularly un-unix like...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html