This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: nasm-2.02-1
- From: Dean Scarff <dos at scarff dot id dot au>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:58:11 +0900
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: nasm-2.02-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The cygwin package of nasm has been updated to the latest stable
The Netwide Assembler, NASM, is an 80x86 and x86-64 assembler
designed for portability and modularity.
Changes since 2.01:
* Additional fixes for MMX operands with explicit "qword", as well as
(hopefully) SSE operands with "oword".
* Fix handling of truncated strings with DO.
* Fix segfaults due to memory overwrites when floating-point
constants were used.
* Fix segfaults due to missing include files.
* Fix OpenWatcom Makefiles for DOS and OS/2.
* Add autogenerated instruction list back into the documentation.
* ELF: Fix segfault when generating stabs, and no symbols have been
* ELF: Experimental support for DWARF debugging information.
* New compile date and time standard macros.
* %ifnum now returns true for negative numbers.
* Add support for the XSAVE instruction group.
* Makefile for Netware/gcc.
* Fix issue with some warnings getting emitted way too many times.
* Autogenerated instruction list added to the documentation.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html