This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Initiate a Dial-up Connection from the command line?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:25:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Initiate a Dial-up Connection from the command line?
- References: <20080229005713.GB21188@suncomp1.spk.agilent.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Gary Johnson wrote:
> I'm running some tests of a radio modem where I need to bring up the
> Windows Connect Dial-up Connection dialog (Start -> Settings [->
> Control Panel] -> Network Connections -> Dial-up Connection) and
> click the Dial button on a Windows box that's inconvenient to get
> to. It would be much easier if I could ssh to this box (which I
> can) and just execute some command from the Cygwin bash command
> line. Is there some Cygwin utility or other method to do this?
Have you tried Windows' rasdial command?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html