Using gdb on cygwin

Hi there,

  I am trying to track down a seg fault in an app, but running it
through gdb does not seems to help. Is there anything I need to know
when using gdb on cygwin.
  For instance here is what I get (notice that I cannot get any backtrace):

$ gdb /home/mmalaterre/Projects/CMake-cyg/bin/cpack.exe
GNU gdb 6.7.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin"...
(gdb) r  --config /home/mmalaterre/Projects/gdcm/branches/release-cygwin-cmake
-cvs/CPackSourceConfig.cmake
Starting program: /home/mmalaterre/Projects/CMake-cyg/bin/cpack.exe --config /ho
me/mmalaterre/Projects/gdcm/branches/release-cygwin-cmake-cvs/CPackSourceConfig.
cmake
CPack: Create package using CygwinSource
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Install directory: /home/mmalaterre/Projects/gdcm/branches/gdcm-2-0
CPack: Compress package
      9 [sig] cpack 592 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to cpack.exe.sta
ckdump

Program exited with code 0103000.
(gdb) bt
No stack.