This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Setup command-line argument support
- From: "Matt Seitz (matseitz)" <matseitz at cisco dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:18:41 -0700
- Subject: Setup command-line argument support
- Authentication-results: sj-dkim-2; header.Fromemail@example.com; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com/sjdkim2002 verified; );
Does the "setup.exe" home page at "http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html" need to be updated? It says that CLI arguments are "an under-development feature", and the link it references says:
"'Does the current http://cygwin.com/setup.exe have any [CLI arguments]?'
No, or at least, not that we want people to try using."
But in the FAQ, I see an entry documenting the command-line arguments for "setup.exe" (http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.setup.html#faq.setup.cli).
Manager, File System Virtualization
Cisco Systems, Inc.