RE: postinstall hang

> SERVICE_NAME: Sentinel
> DISPLAY_NAME: Sentinel

> SERVICE_NAME: SNTNLUSB
> DISPLAY_NAME: Rainbow USB SuperPro

>   Security/rights management/license control thingy of some sort.  It
> could
> easily have been coded under the mistaken assumption that hooking
process
> creation is a reasonable means of tamper-proofing your software.
>
>   Is it practical to try uninstalling and seeing if that's the cause?

Unfortunately, I can't easily uninstall those drivers, since they are
needed and used by other users of the machine.  Is there a way to get
the paths to those drivers?  I can probably get away with renaming the
files and rebooting long enough to tell if that fixes the problem.

FWIW, we have other servers in a near-identical configuration (with
those same IO card and dongle license drivers), and they don't have any
problems running Cygwin.

Thanks in advance,

-Sam