Default Location of Cygwin

Hello:

This past weekend, I updated the Cygwin installation on my laptop.  It broke
big-time, because I have a customization that is apparently no longer allowed.
Most installations put the root at c:/cygwin, but I put mine at c:/util/cygwin.
My attempts to install from three or four mirrors all put the installation at
c:/cygwin anyway, and because I didn't bother clearing out my Cygwin tree
first, I didn't notice at first what had happened.  Luckily for me, the mounts
for /lib/ and /usr/bin/ were also changed, so after a bit I found out what was
going on.

I'm not going to post my cygcheck -srv here, because I don't want anybody to
waste time on my problem yet; I'm still working on it myself.  The reason I'm
posting this is that I want to give anybody else with a non-standard location
for their installation of Cygwin a heads-up.  If I run into serious roadblocks,
I'll be back!