This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libgcrypt-1.4.1-1
- From: "Gergely Budai" <thuffir at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:41:19 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libgcrypt-1.4.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 1.4.1-1 of "libgcrypt" has been uploaded.
Libgcrypt is a general purpose crypto library based on the code used in GnuPG.
* Fixed a bug introduced by 1.3.1 which led to the comsumption of far
too much entropy for the intial seeding.
* Improved AES performance for CFB and CBC modes.
* Removed build problems for the Padlock support.
Cygwin Port Notes:
* libgcrypt does not use /dev/random anymore but the builtin entropy gatherer
for W32 (rndw32.c). Possible security issue, see:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the cygwin mailing list
at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the
address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available starting
at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html