This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inetutils 1.5 / ftpd problem: 426 Data connection: No buffer space available.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:55:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: inetutils 1.5 / ftpd problem: 426 Data connection: No buffer space available.
- References: <email@example.com> <48180A91.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080430085035.GM23852@calimero.vinschen.de> <48195BCB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 1 01:57, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Apr 30 01:58, Charles Wilson wrote:
>>> If [disabling mmap] *does* fix the problem, it may point to an issue with
>>> cygwin-1.5's mmap implementation, or with XP's handling of the underlying
>>> NtCreateSection()...mmap is not supposed to be CPU-intensive.
>> There might be a bug lurking somewhere. Could you create a very simple
>> testcase which basically behaves like ftpd for debugging?
Thanks! I'm off for a couple of days, but I'll look into it when
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html