This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: More than 16 Serial Ports
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 17:13:28 +0100
- Subject: RE: More than 16 Serial Ports
- References: <4819E3A6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ralph Hempel wrote on 01 May 2008 16:37:
> So now the question is, where do we poke around in the
> source to increase the limit of serial ports under
Look at winsup/cygwin/devices.in, which is a template that is used to
auto-generate the code in winsup/cygwin/devices.cc, using the
Note that on mainline (as opposed to the 1.5.x release branch), the number
appears to have been raised to 64 quite some time ago.
Revision 1.14 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Mon Oct 9
08:27:23 2006 UTC (18 months, 3 weeks ago) by corinna
Changes since 1.13: +1 -1 lines
Diff to previous 1.13 (colored)
* devices.in: Raise number of handled serial ports to 64.
* devices.cc: Regenerate.
You could copy that patch:
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html