This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: inetutils-1.5-4
- From: cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 21:57:15 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: inetutils-1.5-4
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've updated inetutils to version 1.5-4. Because 1.5-3 was only recently
released, and itself represented a major change from the previous
1.3.2-40 version, I encourage you to read also this information:
Changes since 1.5-3
* no longer requires custom cygport
* fixed bug in ftpd that prevented large file transfers
with recent 1.5.x cygwin kernels. Reported by antony baxter.
(worked around by disabling MMAP and limiting buffer sizes
* fixed info file's index and internal navigation menus.
Reported by Rodrigo Medina.
* ftp client uses readline (links statically)
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html