This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Newbie needs help using mingw with cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 19:10:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Newbie needs help using mingw with cygwin
- References: <loom.20080506T012312firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1JtC2R-0006lX-F2@ciao.gmane.org> <BLU145-W2465742F9F668F6A6E4FBCEED60@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 10:55:58PM +0000, Mark Hanlon wrote:
>Thanks to both of you for replying.
>I had always just thought that mingw was a compiler that I could use in
>cygwin environment, and that there would be some wee config trick that
>I could get it to pick up flex and guile libraries.
>Am I being super thick?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html