This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rm: cannot remove `fil*.txt': No such file or directory
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: mirz <mirz at o2 dot pl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 06:50:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: rm: cannot remove `fil*.txt': No such file or directory
- References: <email@example.com> <4822EEBB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE - redirected to the list
According to mirz on 5/8/2008 6:39 AM:
| Thanks for very fast reply but You see I used also rm fil* and was the
You might not have seen Dave's response, since he didn't cc you:
But I agree with his assessment - it seems like you have more than just
cygwin tools in your path, and that they are interfering with each other.
~ Follow the directions and post 'cygcheck -svr' output as a text
attachment if we are to be able to offer any more advice.
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html